Ms. Queenie Cheung is a registered Chinese Medicine Practitioner with the Chinese Medicine Council of Hong Kong.
She was Dr. Wong’s apprentice in early 90’s and studied traditional Chinese medicine in Hong Kong and Mainland. In 2007, she graduated from the China Academy of Chinese Medical Science and obtained her master degree in Chinese Medicine. In 2014, she obtained her PhD from Guongzhou Chinese Medicine University with emphasis on the study of viral diseases. She is responsible for the administration and translation aspect of the clinic.
- Honorary Secretary of the HKRCMP Charitable Foundation (2008- 2017)
- Committee member of HKRCMP (2008- 2014)
- Vice Chariman of HKRCMP (2012-2014)
- Executive Council Member of Specialty Committee of internal Medicine of World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies (2013-2015)
- Council Member of Specialty Committee of Hepatology of World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies (2015-2019)